Light and Salt 16- Elekwachi Chukwudi
- Why are you busy doubting yourself while others are intimidated by your potentials?
Rise! The time is now. Start now! Start where you are, start with fear, start with pain, start with doubt, start with hands shaking, start with voice trembling, but start. Start with what you have. Start and don’t stop! JUST START!
- Most of the things you are afraid of are sometimes afraid of you. Staying down with fear is the beginning of failure.
You either stay down in fear or you rise up in courage!
- Gods vision is for an appointed time. Even if it seems slow in coming, wait patiently for it, it may be delayed; but at the end, it shall speak.
- No matter how difficult life gets, hold on and never give up. May your choices reflect your hope and not your fears!
Also read: Light and Salt 15- Elekwachi Chukwudi
- You cannot climb to the mountain top without rocks to hold on to. Every step thrown your way is for every step you take.
- Set up a life you don’t need to escape from.
A Diamond is a chunk of coal that did well under pressure. BE A DIAMOND!
- Sometimes our greatest test in life is not meant to show our weakness but to discover our strength.
- Many people are wasting their time waiting for God to give them an answer, when God is waiting for them to take an action.
Leave your comfort zone now!
- Remember that not getting what you want sometimes is a stroke of luck. Because you don’t need everything you are desperate for. Be careful with life.
Compiled by Elekwachi Chukwudi