- Light and Salt 17- Elekwachi Chukwudi
- Sometimes when we go through difficulties in life. It is not to destroy us absolutely but to force us figure out who we truly are. Remember! If there is no trial, there will be no triumph.
- There is no excuse not to attain success, so never say “it is raining”. How do you intend to get the rainbow without the rain. Keep moving!
- If amidst all the hullabaloo You lose yourself and become who you are not, who then becomes you?
Stand by your values.
Stand by your principles.
It will help you differentiate ghosts from humans.
Light and Salt 17- Elekwachi Chukwudi
- Elekwachi Chukwudi
- Success do not just happen, it takes a deliberate effort, because quality is not by accident, it is always the result of intelligent effort.
- Don’t close the book when bad things happen in your life. Just turn the next page and begin a new chapter.
Also read: Light and Salt 16- Elekwachi Chukwudi
- People’s irrelevant perception of you should not be your focus at all. You are not answerable to them. Doing what is right should be your focus.
- What you focus on expands. When you focus on the goodness in life, you create more of it, be of good cheer because the entire universe is on standby to support you.
- Be grateful! Be happy!
Not because everything is perfect, but because you choose to focus on the perfect moment.
- Challenges come to test our abilities. What does not break us, makes us.
Rise above your challenges. Stand firm, strong and resilient.
Light and Salt 17, compiled by Elekwachi Chukwudi Joseph