Light and Salt 8- Elekwachi Chukwudi Champion
- Do not wish for a life without troubles, rather ask for the strength to face troubles that come your way.
- A wounded warrior is superior to a healthy coward.
- God is the best listener. You don’t need to shout or cry. He hears even the silent prayer of a sincere heart. Hold on! He never left, he is near.
- We are all unique in nature. We should not give up easily. You have all it takes to still stay strong. Even when we are down, We should also give that “Smiles” of Hope instead of tearing others down. Remember to be positive. Just Smile!
- Misapplied knowledge is synonymous to intellectual impotence. Knowing is not enough. We must apply. Willing is not enough. We must do…
- The choices you make and the decisions you take can make or mar your future; for it is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped. So Be wise.
- When you look at the world, you will be distressed. If you look within, you will be depressed. If you look unto God, you will be at rest.
- God has a purpose for your pains; a reason for your struggles, and a reward for your faithfulness. Never give up!
- Always show love and kindness to others. Your love might be filling empty spaces in someone’s heart. You have no idea what they are going through.
- Don’t let your background or situations around you keep your back on the ground.
- Where you were born has no bearing to where you are going.
- Our greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose the thought of positivity over negativity.
- Today’s excellence is tomorrow’s mediocrity.
- Never stop improving yourself because if we do not learn by instructions, we will be forced to learn when consequences come to teach us.
- No improvement; no relevance.
Light and Salt 8- Compiled by Elekwachi Chukwudi Champion