To the Rich and Poor- Elekwachi Chukwudi
- The first thing you should know in life is that mkpụrụ aka ahagh otu. All fingers are not equal.
- The second is that you don’t engage in a battle with your superior and be injury free.
- The third is that you should not intimidate people you’re better than in the society.
- The forth is that when you’re innocent and someone wants to intimidate you, stand your ground because even nature will fight for your course.
- The fifth is that if you know you do illegal business, you should avoid katakata because one thing will lead to the other and you’ll be disgraced.
A young disciple grows better by watching the life pattern of his/her master than by mere words of mouth.
‘Do as I say and not as I do’ is HYPOCRISY!!
Dear Lord, help me to accept and respect fellow believers’ view points and not condemn them, since I know they are acting on the prompting of the Holy Spirit too and are accountable to you alone.
Help me to live in a manner that will not be a hindrance to others because of my personal feelings.
These I pray in Jesus name. Amen!
Have you read See tomorrow by Elekwachi Champion?
Photos taken at: DaddyU Studio located at Henry studio #50 Owerri road Okigwe, just beside Owo fuel station at old park.
COME TASTE US TODAY!!!!!