Okwelle waterfront in Mile 2 area of Port Harcourt.

Breaking News: Waterfront property destroyed by fire

Breaking: Candle fire destroys waterfront property

A fire from a candle has destroyed goods and property worth millions of naira at the Okwelle waterfront in Mile 2 area of Port Harcourt.

It was leant that a female resident forgot to put out a candle she lit, resulting in the fire which ravaged over 30 makeshift houses.

Youths and some residents of the area used water and detergent in an attempt to stop the fire, which started Wednesday morning.

Details later….

 

Source: Punch Newspapers

 

One thought on “Breaking News: Waterfront property destroyed by fire

Leave a Reply

error: Content is protected !!