Light and Salt 7- Elekwachi Chukwudi Joseph
- Your mind is powerful. The more you fill it with positive things, your life will change.
- Be soft and cool like water so that you can adjust anywhere in life. Be hard and attractive like diamond so that no one can toy with your emotions.
- Life is not always perfect. There is always a possibility for problems. The problem is not the end but the beginning of a new life. NEVER GIVE UP ON YOURSELF.
- Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without faith and self confidence. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.
- Do not be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself trying to please everyone to stay.
- PRIORITIZE YOURSELF! IT IS NOT SELFISHNESS! IT IS WISDOM!!!
- Your purpose is hidden in your passion. The more you persist, the closer your success.. NEVER GIVE UP!!
Did you read Light and Salt 6 by Elekwachi Chukwudi Joseph?
- Life ends when u stop dreaming. Love ends when u stop Believing. Hope ends when u stop Hearing
- When situations around you has conspired to make you sad. Disappoint them by making yourself happy..
- No matter how big the problem is, dust it and hug it!
- Unbelief is the only reason for the poverty of the mind. It is in You to achieve your purpose in life.
- Fanaticism consist of redoubling your efforts when you have forgotten your aim.
- Strong convictions precedes great actions.
Light and Salt 7 compiled by Elekwachi Chukwudi Joseph